Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
Do you hear it…do you hear His voice. He knows your name and He is calling you today!
“I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me,
just as the Father knows me and I know the Father;
and I lay down my life for the sheep.”
John 10:14,15 ESV
- Jesus not only calls himself the Good Shepherd in this passage He also labels himself _______.
- What happens to all who enter through the door (gate)?
- Explain the difference between the Good Shepherd and the hired hand. What does that show you about His faithfulness to you?
- How is the relationship between Jesus, the Good Shepherd, and His sheep like that of the relationship of Jesus and the Father (think about the intimacy that is available to you in Christ)?
- In this passage Jesus expresses His willingness to die for YOU. Write down what he says …
Jesus’ life was not taken – HE GAVE IT UP – that we might have life in him (Romans 6:23)
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!