Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
Jesus shows His humanity and love in these verses while also exhibiting His divine power.
Jesus said, …
“I am the resurrection and the life.
Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,
and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.”
John 11:25,26 ESV
- What does Jesus say is the key to the resurrection and the life?
- How does Jesus explain resurrection?
- Jesus shows His humanity as they are going to Lazarus’ tomb, what does he do?
- Jesus experienced a human existence including emotions (Hebrews 4:14-16). Share what it means to you to have a Savior who can sympathize with your thoughts and emotions and loves you unconditionally?
- Christ exhibits His power over death! He first thanks God and then says, “Lazarus come out.” What happens next?
- Before Christ raises Lazarus, He asks Martha if she believes that He is “the resurrection and the life”. Jesus asks you the same question, “Do you believe this?” Write Him an answer…
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!