Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
Many have come before us full of faith and amazing examples of living by faith (if you’d like,read Hebrews 11 for greater insight). Yet, this brief passage sums up how to walk by faith. On whom should you focus?
- You are told to take action! First you need to put aside every weight (distraction) & every sin. Make a list of anything that might be pulling your focus away from Christ.
- Next you are instructed to do what?
- This race of life isn’t a sprint (no matter how hard we might try to make it one), what kind of race are we running?
- This passage tells us there is a reason we are to look to Christ. What are His two roles revealed here?
- Jesus is willing to perfect your faith. He has shown his faithfulness as He endured the cross for your salvation. Open your heart to Jesus and allow Him to perfect your faith. Write a prayer asking him to do just that!
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!