Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
- According to Ephesians 4:29, what should & shouldn’t be coming out of your mouth?
- When God’s Spirit lives in you, you have been sealed for redemption. For this reason, Paul implores believers with what request?
- Let it all go! Make a list of the traits you are called to “put away.”
- Instead, write about how you are called to live your life?
- Write about what it means to forgive, “as God in Christ forgave you” (v. 32).
- Pray about it…is there anyone in your life that you need to forgive as you have been forgiven?
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!