Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
- According to Ephesians 4:29, what should & shouldn’t be coming out of your mouth?
- When God’s Spirit lives in you, you have been sealed for redemption. For this reason, Paul implores believers with what request?
- Let it all go! Make a list of the traits you are called to “put away.”
- Instead, write about how you are called to live your life?
- Write about what it means to forgive, “as God in Christ forgave you” (v. 32).
- Pray about it…is there anyone in your life that you need to forgive as you have been forgiven?
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!
2 thoughts on “To Do and Do Not”
Thanks for posting such encouraging and uplifting words today. Your insight on His word was received and much needed by our family.
Thanks Annelise! It truly is amazing how God’s word can speak right into our heart. It really is living and active! Praise the Lord!