Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
“Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Render true judgments,
show kindness and mercy to one another…'”
- How did Zechariah know what to speak?
- Using v. 9 & v.10, list what God asks of His people?
- How did the people respond?
- They refused to listen & hardened their hearts. What does Jesus tell us about our heart condition (see Mark 12:28-31)?
- What is the consequence the people suffer?
- What can you do today to render true judgements and show kindness & mercy?
You do not want to be in a desolate land! Pray about it and ask God to reveal if you have hardened your heart toward Him in any way. Is there any anger, unforgiveness, stubbornness, covetousness, envy, gossip…
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!