Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
“ Yet it was kind of you to share my trouble.”
Philippians 4:14 NIV
- As Paul toils on in service of the Lord he gladly thanks the Philippian church for what gift?
- Note v. 15 & v.16. What strikes you about how the Philippians helped Paul?
- Paul points out that he was not seeking the gifts they gave him, but he was seeking what was growing in them. What did he see growing? (reading the ESV will help with this question)
- How does Paul describe the gifts the Philippians shared?
- God will meet all of your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Read Jesus’ own words in Matthew 6:25-34 and write about how He has provided for you.
- Realizing the amazing gift that He has given you, pray & write about where He is calling you to share His spirit of kindness.
“To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen”
Philippians 4:20 ESV
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!