Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage
“ Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. “
- When did Jesus get up?
- Where did He go?
- What did He do?
- What does this verse reveal about the importance of time alone with God?
- Do you have a quiet time each day to simply pray?
- We often think we don’t have time or not now. But, what can you learn form Jesus abut His choice of quiet time?
- Take time now to ask God when you have time in your day to spend with Him.
- Now make it part of your daily routine as you grow to know Him better…
Alone time with God! Seek it! I will be praying for you!