Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage
“One thing have I asked of the Lord,
that will I seek after:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life.”
- What is the one thing David has asked of the Lord?
- Here David tell us not just that he has asked to dwell in the house of the Lord, but He also writes of his own action. What action did David highlight?
- This is relationship. David seeks God and God provides him respite in the midst of trouble. How does David show his gratitude to God (end of verse 6)?
- Do you seek the Almighty? Do you make sacrifices for him and to him (Romans 12:1)? Do you ever sing His praises (in our mind or with your voice)?
- God love you!!!! He wants a relationship with you! What can you do today to seek after him?
Seek and you will find… I will be praying for you!