Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
“Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.”
Write a definition or some synonyms of the word neglect.
- Do you ever leave good “undone” or get careless about it? Read Galatians 6:1-10 & make a list of some of the ways we can do good.
- It is sometimes hard to discern, but God does not leave us alone to figure it out.
” Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind,
that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
- Ask God to renew your mind and transform you so that you can discern what He has planned for you in this day…write down anything that He brings to mind.
- One of the ways we can do this is by sharing what we have. Make a list of he qualities, spiritual and material gifts, etc. that you possess which you can share and how you can share them.
- It can be the smallest thing a smile a phone call or a note. Set out in this day to be obedient to what God has called you to. It is a gift to Him!
Offer God your gift doing His will and sharing what you have! I will be praying for you!