Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
” It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions,
and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,”
Titus 2:12 NIV
- What is the grace of God (Titus 2:11)?
- What training does Jesus offer? Make a list of how you are called to live.
- Where do you see the importance of self control in your life?
- Is there anywhere you feel out of control? Ask the Spirit to calm and guide you so that you can practice self control in your life.
- We are told here why Jesus gave up His life. What is the reason?
**Remember – He wants you to be His, purified and ready for every good work.
Confess and ask God to purify you and guide you in His service. **
Pray that the Holy Spirit will grow the fruit of self control in you today! I will be praying for you!