Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage.
John 17: 20-26
“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message…”
- Who is Jesus praying for in this passage?
- You! If you know Jesus as your savior then He is praying for you! It really is too much to even fathom. From v. 21 what does he ask God to provide?
- Jesus desires that we would be unified just as the Father and the Son are one. What is the result of that connection? Finish the SO THAT statement.
- When this occurs what is accomplished (v. 23)?
- Ultimately the world does not know God. But, Jesus has made Him known for what purpose?
- Jesus desires that the love of God would be in us and that He would be in us (John 15:1-11). This is a love so great and deep that it can transform us and the world. Respond to this amazing love.
- What insights does this shine into your life and how will you respond and apply it? Write down your thoughts and ask the Lord to lead you on this journey into deeper love with Him
There is no love greater than the love of God for us. Ask the Spirit to draw you deeper into relationship with Him that you would understand how wide, long, high & deep is the Love of Christ! Praying for you!