Remember to pray & read the entire passage before beginning.
“And you know the way to where I am going.”
- Even though Jesus reassures His disciples that they “know the way.” Thomas asks what question?
- Jesus gives a clear answer as to the path to where He is going. What is the way?
- In our day and age truth has been watered down and moral relativism reigns. Here, Jesus thwarts the idea that everyone gets to decide their own truth in one simple statement. What is it?
- What do you think Jesus means by His statement, “I am the life” (see also Romans 6:20-23)?
- Christianity is completely inclusive in that Jesus’s invitation is extended to everyone (Genesis 26:4) (John 3:16) (Matthew 28:19) (Galatians 3:8). Still Jesus makes it very clear, while all are invited there is but one path. What is the path?
- More than anything… as Christians we must remember that we have a beautiful gift. We know the way, the truth, and the life! Alleluia! Paul says it beautifully in Colossians 1:27-29NLT – How does the following passage encourage & direct you?
“For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory. So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ. That’s why I work and struggle so hard, depending on Christ’s mighty power that works within me.”
May our lives be an eternal witness to the power of Christ! May we live our lives looking to Him as The Way – The Truth and The Life. May we desire to share with others the beauty of His life changing love, and seek His glory in all things!