Remember to pray & read the entire passage before beginning.
1 Corinthians 1:26-31
“ And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,”
1 Corinthians 1:30
- Write down the description that Paul uses to characterize what we once were.
- But God had a greater purpose for our lives, what was it?
- What was the result of taking the ordinary and using it for His divine purpose?
- Because of Jesus’s death on the cross – what is your new identity.
- We are “in Christ” and how does Paul describe who Christ is?
- What is Paul’s final reminder?
- Why is this such an important reminder when we reflect on our own gifts and abilities?
As we look to the cross, we recognize that we are nothing without Christ. We sang the song “Great are you Lord” by One Sonic Society today in church. Every time we sing, “It’s your breath in our lungs, so we pour out our praise to you”, I get a little teary! It is so true! Everything ability, every gift, every breath is from Him! May we all seek to recognize that we are nothing without Him & seek each day to boast in the Lord! Praying for you!