Make sure you take time to read the passage and pray about it before you begin.
“God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.”
I’ve been thinking a lot about feeling vs. thinking lately. How can we avoid being ruled by our emotions when we look to what we know and not just what we feel. So often our lives are ruled by our emotions, our circumstances or the actions of another. But, here in Psalm 46 God reminds us of who He is! He reminds us of what we really need to know.
- Why does God tell us not to fear?
- What comfort do verses 6 & 7 bring you despite the instability around the world?
- Why do you think it is important to “be still”?
- Take time now to Be Still. Take a deep breath. And… Know! HE IS GOD! HE IS GOD! Alleluia! Now take time to exalt Him – write a praise.
- What difference does it make when we live life based on the God we know (Father -Son – Holy Spirit?
Love the song by Laura Story – Till I Met You
Praying that we would all begin to live by the truth that we know! KNOW – HE IS GOD!