Read 2 Corinthians 12:1-10
I’ve been thinking a lot about my strengths & weaknesses lately. God has blessed me with many gifts – and I am so thankful! I pray often about God using me & using my gifts …but, it always seems I am missing the one essential skill I need to take the next step. I can talk myself out of just about anything.
- How does this 2 Corinthians passage destroy that mind-set?
- When we are weak whose power rests on us?
- Write down 2 Corinthians 12:10b. Write it again! Write it again! Write it again!
- Pray about it… ask God – “Where am I using my weakness as an excuse?”
- Our weakness is an opportunity for God to exhibit His power in us. What is your next step?
While it may not be easy, and there may be struggles ahead. Remember… “I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13. Praying this for you today.