Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage.
“ I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.“
Philippians 4:12b-13 NLT
- What is Paul’s secret to living?
- He points out here that it doesn’t matter our circumstance, how can we accomplish whatever is set before us each day?
- Does Paul tell us that we can do some things, or every-other thing, or almost all things. No… what does he tell us here?
- So, when life seems like a waterfall, overwhelming or uncertain. Who can we rely on?
- Write down Philippians 4:13.
- Now insert whatever is weighing on your heart. I can ……. through Christ, who gives me strength. Pray it… ask Him for His strength. Then trust Him!
As you may know. This verse has taken the country by storm… Steph Curry one of the NBA’s best players lives by it. He writes it on his shoes before every game as a reminder of who he plays for and who enables him to play. May we all write it on our hearts as a reminder of who we live for and who enables us to live. And keep Steph Curry in your prayers as he is an amazing role model to kids (and adults).
May the Lord provide His strength for you in every way! And may you know Paul’s secret to living as you trust in Christ. Praying for you!