Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage
“And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.”
- Using verses 6&7 write about the action we are to take as we have received Christ.
- What warning does Paul give in v. 8?
- Because we know that in Christ the full diety dwells…we have been transformed by our faith. Using verses 11 & 12 describe what has taken place.
- Write out verses 13 & 14 inserting your name (or I) for the yours and ours – etc.
- How was your sin debt canceled?
- God knows you…He took every sin you ever committed or will commit and nailed it to the cross!!!! Imagine it – write your reaction.
Your sin debt has been nailed to the cross & you have been made alive in Christ! I will be praying for you!