Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage
“But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason,
full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.”
- According to verse 13b, how do you demonstrate that you are wise?
- There are two types of wisdom. List them…
- Write down the traits that characterize selfish wisdom.
- When your wisdom is jealous and selfish, what is the result?
- In contrast, make a list of the traits that characterize wisdom from above.
- This wisdom which is sewn in peace yields what type of harvest?
- You have a choice each day to depend on your own selfish wisdom, or the wisdom from above. Pray verse 17 for yourself each day and see what God changes in your heart and life. Be aware of the opportunity to rely on God and choose to seek His wisdom. Continue to write about the changes you see in your own life as you choose God’s wisdom.
His wisdom yeilds an harvest of righteousness. Choose to seek God’s wisdom today! I will be praying for you!