Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage
“And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.”
- Here Paul pleads with the Romans – and you – to present God with what kind of sacrifice?
- Do you think of yourself as a living sacrifice? What does that look like to you (Mark 12:31-32)?
- What is the purpose of this kind of sacrifice?
- You are warned not to conform to the ways of this world, what are you called to do instead?
- What are the results of this transformation?
- REMEMBER: God can not transform you unless you are willing to begin by putting your sweet sacrifice on His altar. Will you do it now?
God wants you as a holy & acceptable sacrifice! Lay yourself down for Him now – it will bring amazing changes. I will be praying for you!