Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
1 Peter 4:10-11
“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another”
1 Peter 4:10a
- Have you ever considered your God given gifts – spiritual or physical? The amplified Bible defines them as “a particular spiritual talent, a gracious divine endowment.” Read Romans 12:3-6
- Pray and ask God to help reveal what your gifts are. What has God shared with you…write it down.
- What does 1 Peter 4:10 tell you about how you are to use your gifts?
- What does it mean to be a faithful steward?
- Verse 11 instructs us not to use our own power, but God’s. What is the purpose in using God’s strength?
- Go to the Lord…what is God calling you to do today with the gifts that He has given you?
Using the gifts that God has given you brings Him glory! Pray that the Spirit will enable you to serve Him today! I will be praying for you!