Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
“‘ Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.’”
- Write these down as you fill in the Blank…
- Jesus says I am to love God with my heart!
- Jesus says I am to love God with my soul!
- Jesus says I am to love God with my strength!
- Is there anything/anyone that should come before God in our list of what we love?
- Have you put anything or anyone in front of God on your list? Ask God to show you what you need to change to reflect Jesus’ command – write it down!
- Jesus also tells us about the importance of loving one another. How does Jesus tell us we need to love our friends, family neighbors, or even enemies?
- Take time to pray and ask God to reveal how you can love better. What did He stir in you? Write it down and then live it!
Give God the gift of your whole heart, soul and strength today! I will be praying for you!
One thought on “Your Gift to God – Day 1”
God is our example. Thank you for reminding me to actively seek God. Put Him first and to ask Him what’s on my list in either wrong order or should not be on at all. He is faithful