Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
Faithful: having or showing true and constant support or loyalty
First, what do you have to learn about our Lord?
- What does Deuteronomy 7:9 explain about God’s relationship with His people?
- What two things does God promise to “Keep” for those who love him?
- How long does He promise to remain faithful?
- If you are a believer that makes you Christ’s, and “then you are Abraham’s offspring and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29). This promise God made thousands of years ago is for you, too! How does God’s faithfulness to you inspire your devotion to Him?
- Are you living a life that reveals your true and constant loyalty to our Almighty God?
Pray that the Spirit with grow the fruit of faithfulness in you. I will be praying for you!