Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
1 John 4:7-21
This passage is so deep and rich. I encourage you to seek past just my simple questions and really immerse yourself in these words of truth.
- According to this passage, where does love come from?
- Because God first loved us, what must we do?
- If we live in God then He ____________. “Because he has _________his_________ v. 13.
- This gift enables us to testify. What is our testimony?
- God’s Spirit enables us to rely on His love. How is God’s love made complete in us and what is the confidence we have in this?
- Ultimately we love because ____________. v.19
- Paraphrase v. 19 & v.20, but write it from a first person perspective.
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!