Remember to take time to pray & read the entire passages before you begin.
The book of John tells the story of Jesus’s Ministry. It contains many amazing and beautiful stories of Jesus’s love, grace, healing & of course the greatest story ever told. The story of the crucifixion, death, and resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. He conquered death so that we can have life. Here John tells us why he recorded these stories.
- According to this passage, was this a complete account of Jesus’s life?
- John wrote this “so that”…
- He wants those who read the stories of Jesus’s life to believe in Him and to gain what?
- Does it mean anything to you that John wrote for this purpose?
- What does it mean to have life in His name (John 3:16, Ephesians 4:20-24, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Romans 6:3-4, 1 Corinthians 6:16, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20)?
- Write a reflection on how your life has changed since your life became new.
It is awesome to know Jesus Christ! Praying that God’s word would accomplish it’s purpose in your life & that His love & grace would continue to shape you & your new life. Praying for you!