…but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.
1 Peter 3:15
If you have accepted Jesus as your Savior… then you have the story of Christ in your life. He has beautifully written His story in your life and what a blessing it is to share it!
You have the story of what you were… and how He drew you in
You have the story of when you made the decision to trust Jesus
You have the story of how He has changed you and made you new
You have the story of how He continues to work in your life
- Take time now to write your before, your beginning & your after Christ
- How have you changed? How has your world-view changed? How have your goals changed?
- Write some of the Bible verses He has used over the years to transform you.
- Is there a verse that He has given you that is shining light into your life? Write a few sentences about how He is working in your life through this verse. Think about it in terms of a conversation – write it so that you could you slip this “hope” into a phone call with a friend or discussion with your daughter.
- How is He working in your heart today?
I love this song by Big Daddy Weave – “My Story”
Praying that the Lord would give you words, and courage to share His beautiful story in your life…