Remember to take time to pray & read the entire passage before you begin.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Where does Scripture come from?
- How God use it in your life (see also Isaiah 55:11 & Hebrews 4:12)?
- What is God’s purpose in it?
- Jesus tells us, “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4. What does it mean to hunger for God’s word like we do for food?
- God’s word is so amazing …breathed out by God & used by Him to accomplish His purposes… to teach us and train us that we may be equipped for every bit of work that He has called us to. Write down a Bible verse that God has used in your life – what did it accomplish in your life and how can you share that with others today?
Love Love Love this song by Casting Crowns – “The Word is Alive”
Praying that God’s Word would be alive for you today. May He work mightily in your hearts and lives to accomplish His will and purpose in this world. XOXO