Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage
“In my distress I called upon the Lord;
to my God I cried for help.
From his temple he heard my voice,
and my cry to him reached his ears.”
- Write down Psalm 18:1. Soak it in…what are you trying to do today in your own power? Write down Psalm 18:1 again… remember who is your strength!
- David reminds us that our prayers don’t just float up into empty air. As with David, our cries have “reached his ears.” Think about that…your prayers have been heard – by the God of the universe. What does that mean to you?
- How does God answer David’s cry?
- What is David’s response to God?
- Reflect on David’s trust in God and his reaction to God’s provision…Is that the way you live your life?
“I love you, O Lord, my strength.” Live today as a Christ follower, a lover of the Lord, trusting Him for your strength! I will be praying for you!