Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage
“Blessed is the man
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.”
- List the life choices the blessed man avoids.
- Instead what choice does the blessed man make?
- Because he chooses to meditate on the law of the Lord what is the result?
- Contrast the blessed life to that of the wicked.
- God wants us to study His word, to follow His laws, to love others the way that He loved us – because He wants others to see Jesus! He wants you to live in the center of His will – living with His joy and not that of the world! What can you do in your life today to focus on the word of God?
Pick a verse today to meditate on throughout the day! I will be praying for you!