Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today. Remember to read the entire passage
“Together as one body, Christ reconciled both groups to God by means of his death on the cross,
and our hostility toward each other was put to death.”
- What makes Jew and Gentile equal in God’s eyes?
- Yet…BEFORE we knew Christ we (most of us) stood as the Gentiles Paul describes here. Write down the details about that relationship.
- Yet AFTER we knew Christ we stand as Christians. Write down the details of that relationship.
- Now…whether Jew or Gentile, we have access to God by one Spirit. What construction continues in you after you put your faith in the Savior Jesus Christ (see also 1 Corinthians 6:19)?
- Think about…meditate on…what it means to be the very dwelling place of God!
In Christ the body of believers is unified! Stand together – you are one in the Spirit! I will be praying for you!