Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
Daniel 6:7 & Daniel 6:10-28
“He got down on his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as he had done previously.”
- What will be the earthly consequence for Daniel if he prays to the one, true and living God?
- Did Daniel know what the consequence was before he got down on his knees?
- Still, what did he do?
- He gave thanks to God despite his circumstances. How do you react when the world seems to be crashing in on you?!
- Are you ever afraid to speak/do God’s truth because you fear the consequences? What does Daniel’s life show you about the action you can take?
- In this story, who ultimately has victory?
- In the end, even King Darius declares the glories of the living God! What does that reveal to you about what God can reveal to the world if you live a life that honors Him?
Kneel before the Almighty and praise his holy name – he is worthy! I will be praying for you!