Ask the Spirit to guide you as you read God’s word for today.
Psalm 22 Matthew 27:32-56
- compare Matthew 27:45-47 and Psalm 22:1
- compare Matthew 27:35 and Psalm 22:15-18
- My NIV Student Bible describes Psalm 22 as the “Song of the Cross” . What different emotions /experiences does David share that parallel Jesus’ crucifixion?
- When Jesus died the curtain that separated God from man was torn in two Now you have direct access to God through Christ. Think about the freedom, grace, and power that you have in that relationship. How is it different than what the followers of God were allowed before Christ (Exodus 26:31-36)?
- Read the closing verses of The Song of the Cross. It is pretty awesome to think that David sang about you!!!! You have fulfilled this prophecy. You are a future generation that serves the Lord!!!!!!! Proclaim His righteousness in your journal and in the world in this day!
Leave a comment and share what God revealed to you today! I will be praying for you!